Biochar turns organic waste into “black gold.”
Green State Biochar produces high quality biochar and works with farms to manage manure and control run-off.
Biochar is a highly porous carbon material made from organic biomass waste, used to…
- Enhance soil quality and reduce greenhouse gases.
- Increase crop yields while reducing the use of fertilizers.
- Capture and filter runoff from manure pits.
- Control point source run-off and prevent algae blooms.
- Reduce odors and control flies on the farm.
Biochar from Green State Biochar
Enhance soil quality naturally! Buy directly from Green State Biochar in 5 gallon buckets or 2 cubic yard supersacks.
Green State Biochar offers complete, on-site assistance for farms in Vermont and New Hampshire
We can work with you to create a comprehensive manure management solution using biochar — including helping with paperwork and financing.
Here’s how it works!